Saturday, January 12, 2008

Practice Holiness and Exercise Faith

Today was our Stake Relief Society Conference. It was really good. Virginia Hinckley Pearce was the speaker. She did a wonderful job. It was a great conference. I really have to hand it to our Stake Relief Society presidency. I know they were inspired. I will put my notes from the conference in here later. I mainly wanted to say that something Sis. Pearce said reminded me of 2 of the Visiting Teaching messages from this last year. They really made an impression on me. They are the title of this blog entry. As Saints we practice holiness and we exercise faith. They sound very "hands on". How else do you learn something or get better at something than by practicing and exercising?! These words help me to visualize what I should be doing in my life. It also helps you to be more patient with others since they are practicing too.

No comments: