Thursday, September 13, 2018

Jesus, the Good Shepherd







Jesus is my Shepherd,
I'm His little lamb.
And if I stray or lose my way,
I can call to Him.

He will not leave me alone.
He loves His little ones,
He'll come and find me.
He will lead me safely home.

(Lyrics by Janice Kapp Perry)

Wherefore, I am in your midst, and I am the good shepherd, and the stone of Israel.  He that buildeth upon this rock shall never fall.
Doctrine and Covenants 50:44


The 23rd Psalm
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou annointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.



Isaiah 40:11

He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.


Ezekiel 34:12

As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.


John 10:14
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.


1 Nephi 22:25
And he gathereth his children from the four quarters of the earth; and he numbereth his sheepand they know him; and there shall be one fold and one shepherd; and he shall feed his sheep, and in him they shall find pasture.








No comments: